The world’s first seamless, trail running shoe made with Dyneema® and G+® graphene, the world's lightest and strongest materials™. A shoe that doesn’t put any limits on how fast, how far or where to. A shoe designed to prove that performance and sustainability should always run together.
The norda™ 001 G+® Spike is the result of nearly two years of design and testing to create the world's first shoe lined with a G+® Graphene membrane – it's the lightest, strongest, most conductive natural material on Earth. Waterproof and breathable to 10,000mm, thermal and heat conductivity to keep your temperature just right.
The norda™ x Vibram exclusive sole is known for its incredible grip, and we took it to the highest possible level by adding 20 carbide tipped steel spikes permanently into the soleplate.
– Upper – woven with bio-based Dyneema® for the highest performance, abrasion resistance and the lightest footprint.
– Lining – G+® graphene membrane. waterproof to 10,000mm & breathable, regulates temperature and thermal conductive properties to keep you warm, bacteriostatic. Natural and sustainably produced without the use of chemicals.
– Laces – diamond design pattern with bio-based Dyneema® and recycled polyester.
– Hi-Vis Reflective – front to rear for 360° visibility.
– Midsole Cushioning – norda™ x Vibram® SLE.
– Soleplate – norda™ x Vibram® exclusive design Formation sole with 20 carbide-tipped steel spikes, Litebase® and Megagrip® Rubber. 5mm lugs.
– Insole – custom designed TPU for the highest possible energy absorption and return.
– Disclaimer: Not to be worn indoors.
– norda recommend to add a 1/2 size up from your normal size
All sizes shown are in mens US sizes.
There are no reviews yet.