Praised by the streets for its classic simplicity and comfort, the Nike Blazer Low '77 returns with its low-profile, classic hoops style. Featuring crisp leather, a retro Swoosh design and super-soft, low-cut collar, it's a must-have wardrobe staple.
– Originally designed for performance hoops, the durable construction, tough stitching and easy-entry lacing offers durability and comfort that lasts.
– The low-cut, padded collar looks sleek and feels great.
– The vulcanized construction fuses the outsole to midsole for a streamlined look that's durable and comfortable.
– The solid rubber sole with herringbone pattern adds traction, durability and heritage styling.
– The nearly 1-to-1 remake nods to the original while its casual design is easy-to-wear and allows for style versatility.