Praised by the streets for classic simplicity and comfort, the must-have wardrobe staple just got reimagined. A plush, 3/4-length foam wedge in the midsole pillows your step. A sleek, low-profile tongue feels soft and smooth. Fresh Swoosh branding adds depth and energy. Crisp, tumbled leather and a sleek, low-top design make it easy to style. Meet the Blazer Low X.
– Using a collaborative approach that pulls from the collective genius within Nike, Project X rethinks the boundaries of fashion to bring innovation and comfort to select shoes.
– Plush, 3/4-length foam wedge in the midsole pillows every step while the tongue flap eliminates hot spots and feels smooth against your skin.
– The perforated Swoosh reenergizes the branding while adding an airy aesthetic. The "NIKE BLAZER EST. 1973" and "STYLE CODE: #4100" on the back add a bit of history, proving this is a look that lasts.
– Opening in the outsole reveals a touchpoint that allows you to feel the innovative cushioning that comforts your journey.
– Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
– Leather, synthetic and fabric upper looks crisp and features OG needle work.
– Paired down upper gives you style versatility.
– Herringbone sole adds heritage style, traction and durability.
– Embroidered branding on tongue and heel
– Traditional lacing