Reborn for skateboarding. The Converse CONS CTAS Pro High Top shoe infuses all of the essential design cues of the 1917 original with performance technology to make it a true, skate-ready silhouette. First released in 2013, the CTAS Pro updates the icon with a molded CX foam sockliner for cushioning, traction rubber outsole for better boardfeel, and rubber-backed suede for durability, this performance upgrade is ready to go.
– High top perforated suede skate shoe.
– CX foam insole for cushioning and impact absorption.
– Rubber toe cap and CONS traction rubber outsole for boardfeel.
– Iconic Chuck Taylor ankle patch.
– Debossed tongue label and CONS license plate.